As a kick-off to HalloWeek, we’re highlighting 5 of our favorite DIY Halloween craft projects, covering everything from a quick kid’s costume and creepy, crawly candy bugs to a seasonal garland and gorgeous costumed pumpkins. Just follow the links below to get yourself in the true spirit of the holiday, and keep checking the blog all week for more festive excerpts and ideas from our BOOOO-ks.
Workman’s Halloween Crafts
- Candy Construction‘s Centipedes and Millipedes
- Washi Tape Craft‘s Costumed Pumpkins
- The Wreath Recipe Book‘s Hawthorn Garland
- Project Kid: Crafts That Go!‘s Bubbly Propeller Hat
- Oh, Ick!‘s Woven Giant Web
Dont forget to sign up for our Life & Style newsletter for more craft projects, style trends, and design inspiration delivered straight to your inbox, twice a month.
View the Newsletter Archive