Whether your loved one is a cooking novice or a veteran chef, a vegetarian or a meat-lover, we’ve got the gifts that will get them fired up in the kitchen this holiday season.
For the Cooking Novice
- Sheet Pan Suppers by Molly Gilbert: A breakthrough cookbook with more than 120 recipes for complete meals, snacks, brunch, and even dessert, that require nothing more than a sheet pan, your oven, and Molly Gilbert’s inspired approach.
- 3-Piece Sheet Pan Set: Sheetpans in 3 different sizes to make cooking Gilbert’s recipes a breeze.
- Oven Mitt/Pot Holder Set: So an oven burn doesn’t scare the new chef off course.
For the Vegetable Lover
- The Vegetable Butcher by Cara Mangini: The skills of butchery meet the world of fresh produce in this essential, inspiring guide that demystifies the world of vegetables.
- Santoku Knife: The best slicer and dicer around.
- CSA Subscription: Give the gift of the freshest vegetables (and support local farmers).
For the Seasoned Chef
- The Thomas Keller Ebook Library: The cookbook collection from one of the world’s finest chefs—available in ebook for the first time.
- Thomas Keller’s All-Clad Master Chef Cookware Set: Bring the cooking prowess of Thomas Keller home.
- Subscription to Cooks Illustrated: The magazine most favored by serious cooks.
For the Pit Master
- Project Smoke by Steven Raichlen: From America’s “master griller” (Esquire), a step-by-step guide to cold-smoking, hot-smoking, and smoke-roasting, and a collection of 100 innovative smoking recipes, ranging from starters to desserts.
- Big Green Egg: The most-trusted grill and smoker on the planet.
- Omaha Steaks Subscription: Treat someone you love to gourmet steaks delivered to their door all year round.
For the Aspiring Sommelier
- The Wine Bible by Karen MacNeil: The completely revised and updated edition of the perennial bestselling wine book praised as “The most informative and entertaining book I’ve ever seen on the subject” (Danny Meyer).
- A Free Standing Wine Fridge: The perfect gift for anyone looking to showcase and maintain their wine collection.
- Cheese Board and Slicer: A beautiful way to display and slice cheeses to pair with wines.
Still need help finding a gift? Message our Holiday Hotline for personalized suggestions.